Friday, August 20, 2010

Do you eat lobsters?

Do you know how lobsters are cooked? The poor things are put into boiling water, while they are still alive and kicking! Lobsters should be banned, unless there is another way to cook them.Do you eat lobsters?
You can stab them with a knife right between the eyes before you throw them in if the cooking method is all that's bothering you.Do you eat lobsters?
sure-predict me
I love lobsters they are delicious!
Lobsters are animals, therefor vegetarians/vegans do not eat them, due to the cruel death that they have to go through, so yes lobsters(and other animals) should be banned!!
I used to but not anymore.
yeah lobster is AWESOME.. and it is VERY expensive here...so I eat it when I am in South America..and I can get them for pennies on the dollar..(or real or peso-or whatever the currency is)
Vegetarians dont eat seafood so asking this here is not appropriate.
No, vegetarians do not eat lobsters and this section is targetted at vegetarian and vegan diets
No, I don't eat arthropods like lobsters, shrimp, crabs, spiders, centipedes, flies, roaches, praying mantises, june bugs, scorpions, wasps, bees, ants, rolly pollys, butterflies, moths, dragonflies, walking sticks, fleas, lice, ticks, helgramites, midges, bed bugs, assassin bugs, bombadier beetles, millipedes, locusts, grasshoppers, caddis flies, lady bugs, mousquitoes, lacewings, cicadas, langostinos, whirligigs, fruit flies, gnats, katydids or silverfish.
and your point is?











this does say vegetarian and vegan.. LEARN TO READ.
Let us take a moment to review the title of this section....
God no.


after going to red lobster with my family and gettin garrested for trying to steal the lobsters with my littler sister.


i will never eat a lobster.


lol
They are not often kicking the rubber band prevent that.
:-(





I know, poor little things.
no one who is a regular in this section should eat lobsters
We are vegetarians. We don't eat lobsters. But, I know it's so sad the way they cook them!
Definently not. That's just cruel.
Lobsters are still animals even though most may not think of them as cute.





This is the vegetarian section.
you can break it and then use your favorit reciepy for or grill it . I try it boiling but it's fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment