Friday, August 20, 2010

How old do you have to be to work at red lobster?

Hey I live in arizona. (directly behind the red lobster)





we just moved here from california.


I am 16 and I have plenty of work experience (family owned 3 busniesses). I have my GED and I am not doing school.


I applied at red lobster for a prep cook / host position and they are hiring. The do have liqour there tho. but I wont be anywhere near the bar.





Can I work there??How old do you have to be to work at red lobster?
I believe you can, as long as you are not in any position that you would be serving alcohol. If you work in the back of the house you should be fine. your best bet is to stop in and ask the manager, he or she will definitely know the answer to the question. When you go in make sure that you are dressed appropriately, business/casual will be your best bet.


if you have already turned in your application, wait about 4 days before you stop in. when you go ask about the status of your application, and then just ask them about the liquor laws. make sure you keep a positive attitude, and let them know that you are really interested in working, and tell them that you are willing to work whatever position they need, you were just curious about where you could work being only 16 and that you weren't sure about the alcohol thing.


Good Luck, remember to look good and smile it will give off a positive vibe.How old do you have to be to work at red lobster?
you can't serve until your 19 i believe but your old enough to be a host, busser, dishwasher good luck.
I believe the age is 18 if you are not working near the bar. Although this will vary depending on state. ( I have no idea what the age is in Arizona)
Since your not Handling the Alcohol your fine
65
i think u have 2 be either 18 or 21
  • antispyware
  • earrings for wholesale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment