Friday, August 20, 2010

Lobster tail - how to cook?

A local grocer has frozen lobster tails on sale (113-142g) and I since my husband and I plan on staying in for supper that night before we head to a house party, I thought I would treat him with one. I am already making a nice BBQ steak (we have great beef from his parents farm and I make a killer steak) but I have never cooked seafood before as I can't stand fish, seafood, shellfish, anything like that! What do I do? Boil it? BBQ it? How long do you cook it? I was going to serve it with butter with roasted garlic. I will also be serving roasted garlic mashed potatoes (his fave), salad, garlic bread and white chocolate cheesecake for dessert! Thank you!!! We're going to Mexico in a couple weeks so we don't want to spend a hundred bucks on a meal that I can make at home just as easily!Lobster tail - how to cook?
There are several different ways to cook lobster tails. Go to this website and scroll way down the screen for the different ways:





http://www.helpwithcooking.com/seafood-s鈥?/a>





Have a wonderful dinner and Happy New Year to you both.





(P.S. In Florida they cook under the broiler)Lobster tail - how to cook?
Lightly oil, or use some butter and BBQ or Broil for about 5-10 minutes, until the flesh is opaque.
set in boiling water - when the lobster turns RED its good to go - serve with lots of butter and garlic toast
boil it for a few minutes. Dip it in butter. mmmm





Boil %26gt; grill for lobster alwaaays

No comments:

Post a Comment