Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I cook 30 large lobster tails at once without grilling them?

I want these to all be warm at roughly the same time, but I'm open to the idea of reheating them if there are any good ideas that wouldn't end up with them being dried out. I have on hand large stockpots, a couple of ovens, one small steamer. Thanks!How can I cook 30 large lobster tails at once without grilling them?
I'd split the tail shells, lift out the meat, stick a skewer into themeat (so it doesn't curl), brush w/ butter, and broil on a baking sheet w/ 1'; sides. You coudl also prep them the same way, add about a cup of hot water and cover them w/ foil. Bake, letting them steam, then remove foil and switch to broil to evaporate water and brown them just a bit.How can I cook 30 large lobster tails at once without grilling them?
Just boil them like shrimp. Add some seasoning to the water and boil about 7 minutes for small tails a little longer for larger. Don't over cook.
You could steam them, then wrap them in foil and reheat in a 250 oven or even Or you could bake them at 400 for 8-10 minutes.





Enjoy!
try to put as many lobster tail as u can in the stockpots and kook them in there
throw them in to an active volcano

No comments:

Post a Comment