Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I cure 3rd degree burns on my cat?

Last night there was a little mishap at my home that involved my cat getting badly burned. We were cooking lobster to celebrate my sons bar mitzvah and after I dropped the lobsters into a boiling pot of water, my cat jumped in after them. The cat spent about 30 seconds in the water before we were able to get him out with metal tongs. Obviously most of his hair is gone from the accident, and he is continuously howling in pain and its driving me nuts. Is there an ointment I can use on the cat to shut him up?How can I cure 3rd degree burns on my cat?
The only way the trolls will go away is if we stop feeding them. A few months ago this clown was holding a funeral for a possum.How can I cure 3rd degree burns on my cat?
WHY was the cat not taken immediately to the emergency vet? Party or no party - you had the obligation to take her to the vet immediately. If a child had been badly burned with 3rd degree burns, would you be sitting in the house doing the same thing?





Get the cat to the vet NOW. In fact, if the cat was in there 30 seconds, you are a very cruel person - I would have risked being burned to grab my cat in less then 5 SECONDS....geez.
Nothing you can do at home will help your cat. The seriousness of burns results in severe massive blood infection with severe fluid and protein loss from the body. Your cat will most likely die, even if you do seek medical attention as the time that has passed is vital to survival.





The pain your cat is in has to be unbearable, please be humane.
3rd degree burns are painful! Not only did your cat get burned, but he spent 30 seconds in boiling water! Do you understand how painful that is?


Take him to a vet, immediately. This is serious! Not a matter of just shutting him up. If you or your family was burned, you would take them to a doctor, not just get an ointment because their pain was annoying you.
I hope you are f'n kidding! That is ridiculous. TAKE HIM TO THE VET NOW!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS WRONG W/ YOU? HOW COULD YOU KEEP HIM IN THE WATER FOR THAT LONG? DID YOU SIT THERE AND WATCH AND HE SCRAMBLED TO GET OUT OF THERE???





TAKE HIM TO THE VET! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DIDN'T THINK OF THAT.





Btw, cats are not that stupid. WOW!
thats sick. i cant believe you let him do that. TAKE HIM TO THE VET. HE NEEDS MEDICAL ATTENTION . I CANT EVEN BELIEVE THAT YOU WANT TO SHUT HIM UP! IF THAT WAS YOU OR ONE OF YOUR FAMILY MEMEBERS YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN AT THE HOSPITAL IMMEDIATELY. WOW. I CANT BELIEVE THIS.
Cats aren't that stupid, but if by some chance it was, it would be out in less than 5 seconds. How do you know what degree burns your cat received?
How did the lobster turn out?





PS-Is lobster kosher?





PPS-Interesting. I also know such a man. Is his name Saul?
O M G!!!!!!!!!!! This better be a troll, if not, then please don't call yourself a pet owner!





This happened last night and YOU DID NOT go to the vet??? if you have, i am sure he would have given you something for the pain as well as bandaged your cat up!


you should be ashamed of yourself. Do you even know how much bacteria is in the air which can AND WILL cause your cat bad infections since she is burnt so badly!!!





She should be on antibiotics on top of other stuff as well!





ADD: just thinking about this is driving me insane! Even if you are a troll this is the worst way to get attention.


If you're not, then i would be ashamed to call myself human!





I can not comprehand how this is possible. I want to say so many things to you, yet i am holding my tounge back!


This is just wrong!





ADD AGAIN: Thank you Kitty from pointing that out. I usually check the person's profile when i think it's a troll,. but this just got me all worked up!


Even as a troll you are a wicked lilttle person just to think of something so evil up!

No comments:

Post a Comment