Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I cook live lobsters?

I know you have to boil them , but I need to know what seasonings to add to the water and what can I get to use as a dipping sauce?How do I cook live lobsters?
Melted butter is the best dipping sauce for lobster. Put a little salt in the water. That is all that is necessary.How do I cook live lobsters?
Just a little salt is all. And butter is perfectly fine for dipping. Lobster meat doesn't need a lot of additional spicing, as a good lobster has more than enough flavor on it's own. I don't recommend cooking them if you're at all squeamish, though. The sound of the steam escaping from their shells sounds like screaming. It's disturbing.
Adding salt to the water is a good thing to try too...I've had lobster boiled in some Cajun Seasoning too.that was really tasty and i enjoyed it too!


As far as dipping sauce...well...melted butter and lemon is good..but I for one love them without dipping sauce..but A cold beer is good to drink with Lobster..yummo!!!
No seasonings required...the meat is sweet enough.





For dipping, clarified butter and a squirt of lemon is quite enough....you don't want to overwhelm the flavor with anything heavy.
http://www.cherskitchen.com/recipes/seaf鈥?/a>





I like lemon garlic butter, yum!
all you need for lobster is salt to the water and that's it! the best thing with lobster is good ol' melted butter, can't beat it!
you can get some of that old bay seasoning.. put it in the water and make a butter garlic dipping sauce... delicious
i would say add seasoning salt salt peeper garlic salt thats prob it
put them in hot water
live in boiling water and you can hear them cry its sad

No comments:

Post a Comment